- 32′ Intrepid Tender
- 2 x Sea Doo Spark 63FH Wave runners w/ inflatable dock
- 10’ RIB tender 20hp
- 2x Custom paddleboards
- Waterski/Wakeboarding equipment
- State of the art spearfishing equipment
- Extensive fishing gear
Low: $120,000 P/W
High: $140,000 P/WRates are plus expenses
|Year Built||1988 (Original)|
Recognized as one of the most iconic yachts of her day, the newly redesigned and refitted OCTOPUSSY continues to get better with time. Built by Dutch shipyard Heesen in 1988 and completely refit in 2015, she is available for charters in Florida and the Bahamas.
OCTOPUSSY’s naval architecture is by Mulder design, with exterior styling by Gerhard Gilgenast. Her interior decor is by Jeff Lincoln of New York, featuring luxurious fabrics and textures. She has three interior deck levels with space for lounging and entertaining. The salon, located on the main deck, has a full wet bar with stools, and a lounge area with comfortable yet stylish seating. Aft of the salon is the formal dining area with a round table, seating and sliding glass doors that turn it into an al fresco option. Forward is a day head.
Exterior spaces includes two al fresco dining areas adjacent to the skylounge, a partially-shaded exterior seating lounge, and a sundeck with Jacuzzi and sunpads. For active charter groups, there is an extended swim platform from which to enjoy OCTOPUSSY’s water toys and tenders.
Octopussy can accommodate 12 guests in 5 cabins.
- A master stateroom, located on the main deck, forward of the salon. It has a centerlined King size bed, 2 desk/vanity areas, a walk-in wardrobe, and his and hers en suite facilities.
- 2 Queen guest cabins, located below decks, each with its own en suite.
- 2 Twin guest cabins, located below decks, each with a Pullman berth and private en suite.