- 1 x 5.9m SeaRay 185 sports with 220hp MerCruiser 4.3L inboard engine luxury tender
- 1 x 3.4m Zodiac tender type DL340, with Yamaha F30 BETL and underwater lights
- 1 x YAMAHA VX-CRUISER 1100 cc 110hp jet ski
- 1 x YAMAHA VXS high output 1800cc 160hp jet ski
- 1 x 2.8m Zodiac with 9,9hp Yamaha outboard engine (dinghy)
- 2 x Kayaks for one person each
- 2 x Stand up paddle boards
- 1 x F5 Sea bob
- Water skis, Mono ski, Children Water skis
- Wake board
- Wind surf
- Wake surf
- 1 x Towable tube for one person, 2 x Towable tubes for two persons, 1 x Towable couch for four persons
- Snorkeling equipment
|Year Built||2006 (Original)|
O’CEANOS is a 161′ superyacht built by luxury yacht builder Mondomarine and naval architect Hydrotech-Mondomarine in 2006 and refit in 2013. Between the decor of Studio Giorgio Vafiadis, Italy’s finest furnishings – the fabrics, cherry and teak woods, Piuma di Mogano, and mosaics – this yacht spares nothing for anyone seeking the bliss of pure elegance and sophistication.
O’CEANO’s is built from sheer engineering excellence, and her rich design captivates as well as comforts with soothing natural tones in soft ivory fabrics and woods. Her salon opens into a circular seating arrangement that makes a perfect place for casual conversation. A grand rosewood table extends into an impressive formal dining area for savoring memories and fine cuisine with friends and family at sea. Her VIP cabin with large starboard windows and one twin cabin are located on her main deck, while she hosts an owner’s cabin with additional office or salon and private balcony displaying breathtaking panoramic views on the upper deck. An additional pair of double and twin cabins are also found on her lower deck.
Getting lost in the splendor of O’CEANOS’s sundeck is inevitable with warm jacuzzi dips, barbecuing the catch of the day, and a bar with half-moon seating area for sharing drinks and talking with family and friends. Her sundeck also offers long tables with extended seating for a complete dining arrangement in addition to oversized lounge chairs and mattresses for soaking up the rays amidst the most delightful surroundings.
O’CEANOS offers a long list of equipment for excursions, including a SeaRay luxury tender, two Zodiac, and two Yamaha boats. A chance to explore shallow waters is made possible by pair of kayaks and paddleboards, while snorkeling gear, a sea bob, and rendezvous diving options bring guests closer to nature. Both children’s and adult’s water skis, wakeboard, wind and wake surfs, and other towables are also included.
O’CEANOS accommodates 12 charter guests in 7 cabins.
- Owner’s Cabin with king bed and en suite with jacuzzi tub
- VIP Cabin with king bed and en suite
- Two Double Cabins, each with queen beds and
- Three Twin Cabins, each with two twin beds and en suite, and two with pullmans