- Tender Novurania 430 with Pro 50Hp Yamaha outboard
- 1 x 2 seater Sea-Doo (2016 model)
- 2 sets of water skis one for adults and one for children
- 2 X SUP Cohete onboard
- 1 x Wakeboard
- 1 x Water tube
- 1 x Banana (3 seater)
- 1 x Inflatable Canoe
- 1 x water trampoline 5m diameter
- 1 x water slide 1,5m wide and 2,5m tall
- 8 sets of snorkeling
|Year Built||1976 (Original)|
OCEANE II is a 93’ classic motor yacht built in 1976 by CRN Ancona in Italy. Last refit in 2017, her old world Italian exterior has been meticulously maintained, combining classic luxury with modern technology. This impressive vessel provides a memorable charter experience for her guests.
Her contemporary decor features white soft furnishings, cream carpeting, suede headlining, and matte wood panelling. The European-style salon has three large sofas, a convertible table that creates the dining area, and full entertainment center, surrounded by panoramic windows that provide natural light and impressive views. A foyer on the starboard side leads to a day head and the Master cabin.
OCEANE II has plenty of outdoor living spaces for guests to enjoy. The aft deck, adjacent to the salon, has an al fresco dining area and shade. The foredeck includes an upholstered seating area, and the bow has an intimate seating area. The upper flybridge has a large al fresco dining option and a double sunpad.
There is a great selection of water toys available to guests, easily accessed from the swim platform and starboard side steps. Water skiing, SeaDooing, stand-up paddleboarding, wakeboarding, canoeing, and snorkeling are just some of the activities in store. She also has a trampoline and water slide for extra fun on the water. The Novurania tender will allow you to explore secluded coves and hidden beaches.
OCEANE II accommodates 9 guests in 4 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite, located on the main deck forward, with Double bed, optional sofa bed that can accommodate a child, and private en suite bathroom.
- A full-beam VIP cabin, located below decks aft, with a private stairwell from the salon. It has a Double bed, a small daybed, and en suite bathroom.
- 2 Twin cabins, located below deck amidships. Each has 2 Single side by side beds and en suite bathroom.