- 10.9m / 36′ Yellowfin tender with 3 x 350 hp engines (towed)
- 2 x Yamaha FX 3-person waverunners
- 2 x F7 Seabobs
- 4 x Paddle boards
- 2 x Kayaks (1-seater)
- Waterskis (slalom, adults and children)
- Wakeboards and kneeboards
- Inflatable towable toys
- 12′ Inflatable lounge island
- Inflatable trampoline by Rave Sports
- Inflatable BLOB!
- Ample snorkel gear (adult and children)
- BBQ beach gear with gazebo, chairs, beach toys
- Extensive fishing equipment including deep sea
- DJ Phantom Drone
- EXERCISE EQUIPMENT: Free weights, Kettle bells, Yoga mats, Yoga balls
|Year Built||1988 (Original)|
OCEAN DRIVE is a 124’ yacht built by luxury yacht builder Broward Marine in 1988 and refit in 2015. From the diverse shorelines of the United States to the warm, turquoise waters of the Caribbean, OCEAN DRIVE completes the most unforgettable yachting dream with luxurious staterooms and multiple decks to capture the perfect moments while at sea.
Welcome to paradise in OCEAN DRIVE’s soothing modern comforts. Her salon invites guests to enjoy wide-open seating and a formal dining area that seats all guests next to beautiful sea views. Calming woods, earth tones, and splashes of blue can be found throughout her interior from the country kitchen to the club room with high-top bar for sharing drinks among family and friends. She hosts a fine selection in the wine cellar and a full-width skylounge for relaxing together in the evenings. Between her master stateroom, two double staterooms, and a twin stateroom, she sleeps 8 guests in opulent suite-style quarters.
OCEAN DRIVE’s many decks offer a stunning vantage of the Caribbean. Her main deck hosts a formal dining area with cozy built-in seats and the option to dine inside an air conditioned enclosure. Guests can lounge in arm chairs with the option for shade under an awning in the skylounge, while the flybridge provides the “crowning touch”–three adjustable chaise lounge chairs for breezy book reading. She also hosts a prime spot for catching rays with large sunpads at the forward and a beach club for easy access to the water.
Enjoy a TV and music system that can be accessed via iPads and provides surround sound to OCEAN DRIVE’s master stateroom, main salon, and skylounge. Her tender, waverunners, and a long list of towables allow for high-speed adventures across the water. Many excursions are made possible with seabobs and snorkeling gear for adults and children. She also comes with deep sea fishing equipment, an inflatable BLOB! for the kids, and a DJ Phantom Drone for exploring seascapes from above.
OCEAN DRIVE accommodates 8 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- Master Stateroom with king bed and en suite
- Two Queen Staterooms, each with queen bed and en suite
- Twin Stateroom with two twin beds and en suite