- 42 ft / 12.8 m MTI / 4 x 350 hp 2016 – towedm- top speed 75 mph
- 20 ft / 6 m Williams Jet / 270 hp
- 4 x 3-person Yamaha FX LTD waverunners – speeds up to 80 mph
- 2 x Seabobs
- 2 x motor scooters
- 3 x Riva electric bikes
- 2 x Hobie paddle boards
- 2 x kayaks
- Towable toys, waterskis, wakeboard
- Snorkeling gear
- 5 x NautiBuoy floating docks
- 2 x Hammocks
- Exercise equipment (bridge aft deck): Pelaton bike, yoga mats & free weights
- Upper dining table converts to ping pong table
Low: $230,000 /week
High: $250,000 /weekRates are Plus Expenses
Rates in the Mediterranean are in Euro
|Year Built||2009 (Original)|
OCEAN CLUB is a 164’ yacht built by luxury yacht builder Trinity Yachts in 2009 and refit in 2018. This award-winning luxury yacht captures hearts with a timeless interior designed by Patrick Knowles and inspired by a vintage era of Hollywood glamour.
OCEAN CLUB’s soothing grey and cream palette comes to life with lively color accents and sets interior scenes within sophisticated ambiance. Her main salon opens up into a seating area with water views and a formal dining table for sharing exquisite cuisine and the days memories. She hosts a skylounge with an L-shaped bar for drinks and a sofa for entertaining the best of company. A unique split-level master stateroom presents a heavenly space for relaxation during quiet hours with a raised 270-degree observation lounge and spacious his and hers en suites with jacuzzi tub. She luxuriously hosts up to 12 guests within her VIP, three double staterooms, and convertible twin queen stateroom.
A seven-person deck jacuzzi completes the most relaxing moments at sea. OCEAN CLUB’s sun and skylounge decks with sunpads for basking in the sun along with bar and dining in the shade lend ample space for guests to share laughs from sunrise to sunset. Her sun deck includes bench seating in the Portuguese Bridge and breathtaking Caribbean views. The exterior features include hammocks that dangle over sea’s edge and an extended beach club with long floating docks for easy access to the water.
OCEAN CLUB comes with an inventory of exercise gear and equipment for excursions. She holds two boats for trips ashore and Riva electric bikes for getting around the islands. Seabobs and snorkeling gear offer guests the option for a unique underwater experience, while various towables grant thrill-seekers a high-speed ride across the surface.
OCEAN CLUB accommodates 12 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- Master Stateroom with king bed and His & Hers en suites with jacuzzi
- Three Double Staterooms, each with king beds and en suite, and one with pullman
- Convertible Twin Queen Stateroom with two twin convertible queen bed and pullman