- 6m Tender 250 HP CASTOLDI
- 4m Support Tender
- 1 x Sea-Doo GTX215 2008
- 1 x Sea-Doo GTX215 2010
- 2 x Tubes
- 4 x sets Waterskis (adult – children)
- 5 x sets Diving equipment plus compressor
- 2 x wake boards
- 1 x Banana
- 4 x Kayak
- Snorkeling equipment
|Builder||International Shipyard Ancona|
|Year Built||2006 (Original)|
OASIS is a 154’ light displacement motor yacht built by International Shipyards Ancona in 2006, and last refit in 2017. Her exterior design and naval architecture are by Walter Franchini, and her interior design is the work of Luca Dini.
Indoors, her main salon has an ample lounge with plush seating and a coffee table, and a formal dining room forward. The upper sky lounge features comfortable sofas, a coffee table, and full entertainment system. Both the salon and sky lounge boast panoramic windows, providing natural light and unparalleled views.
Exterior living options are available across three decks. The main aft deck, adjacent to the salon, is partially shaded and has an al fresco dining area. Aft of the upper sky lounge is the bridge deck with a relaxing lounge area and partial shade. The upper deck features a sundeck complete with al fresco dining area, bar, sunbeds, and a large 12-person Jacuzzi tub.
For guests who enjoy water sports, the extended swim platform, accessed via steps from the sundeck, provides easy access to the sea and all available activities. SeaDoos, tubes, waterskis, diving equipment, wakeboards, kayaks, snorkelling gear and a banana are available for fun on the waves. These are all stored with ease in the tender garage.
OASIS accommodates 12 guests in 6 cabins.
- A full-beam Master cabin, on the main deck forward of the salon. It has a King size bed, its own office and salon, and private en suite facilities.
- A VIP cabin, located on the upper deck, with Queen size bed and private en suite facilities.
- 2 Double cabins, located on the lower deck, each with Queen size bed and private en suite facilities.
- 2 Twin cabins, located on the lower deck, each with 2 Single beds, a Pullman berth, and private en suite facilities.