- 15′ Novurania tender with 80 H.P. Yamaha 4 cycle engine
- 3 sit on top 1-person kayaks
Low: $23,000 P/W
High: $25,000 P/W* Rates do not include expenses.
|Year Built||1987 (Original)|
Stretching 22.5 meters in length, Northern Light was first built by Hatteras in 1987, and eventually underwent a complete refit in 2007-2008. Featuring three spacious cabins, and able to accommodate up to six guests, this motor yacht is ideal for small groups or families who want to explore the Alaskan coast.
The interior décor of Northern Light is equal parts stylish and welcoming, with plenty of natural light shining throughout. It has a large, open-plan salon and dining area with sofas, entertainment units, formal dining and a full wet bar. In the galley, guests will find a country-style dining area, and on the other side of Northern Light, plush seating for hosts to entertain their guests.
Outdoors, Northern Light is equally luxurious. The aft deck is home to a large sofa and relaxation space that overlooks the extended aft deck below – a spot where guests can enjoy a quiet cocktail, at sunset, in the expansive Spa Pool hot tub. On the foredeck, guests can find built-in seating, and on the flybridge, guests will find alfresco dining, a wet bar, and some of the best horizon views around.
Northern Light can accommodate 6 charter guests in 3 cabins
- Master Stateroom with center-line, walk-around King Bed. Ensuite bathroom with bathtub. Large changing area/office. Ample daylight with large windows and 4 large opening ports with screens for fresh air.
- VIP Stateroom with Queen Bed.
- Port Stateroom with two single beds.
- VIP and Port Staterooms share a Bathroom with shower.