- 35′ Statement Center Console w/ Twin 350hp towed tender
- 2 Waverunners
- 2 x SUP’s
- 2 Kayaks
- Snorkel gear- adult and children
- Fishing gear
- Towables and floaties
|Builder||Abeking & Rasmussen|
|Year Built||1985 (Original)|
NO BUOYS is a 139’ yacht built by renowned shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen in 1985 refit by the Delta Shipyard in 2009. Her naval architecture is by Tom Fexas, and her modern interior is by Orsini Design Associates of New York.
She boasts a comfortable and spacious interior that includes a large double salon. The dining area, aft of the galley, opens to a salon with large L-shaped sofa, ample seating, and large windows. This space has ample light, spectacular views, and beautiful high gloss pear woodwork. Further aft is another space with sofas to port, and two game tables with four chairs opposite. This area can be separated from the forward salon and dining area by two etched glass doors. To starboard is an aft staircase that provides access to the guest staterooms. There is also a private office with desk space and an impressive view.
Exterior deck space aboard NO BUOYS offers many options for dining, entertaining, and having fun. The open aft deck has an al fresco dining option with teak table and seating for 8 guests to starboard, and a settee to port. The raised pilothouse provides access to the flybridge and boat deck via the aft staircase. The flybridge has a control station forward, and a large port side seating area with two hi-lo tables that convert to a dining table for 12 guests. A space with sunloungers and easy chairs is to starboard. Center is an on deck Jacuzzi with adjacent bar, refrigerator, ice maker and service area.
The swim platform is accessed via a central stairway, providing access to the collection of water toys and sports. Guests will enjoy waverunners, kayaks, Seabobs, snorkel gear, fishing equipments, and an assortment of towable and inflatable toys.
NO BUOYS accommodates 12 charter guests in 6 cabins.
- A Master stateroom, located below amidship, with centerline King bed and an entertainment center aft.
- A Queen stateroom with office area, and en suite bath with shower.
- 2 Twin cabins, each with private en suite, one with shower, one with Jacuzzi tub.
- A Double cabin, located below deck and accessed via the main salon. It has a private en suite with stall shower.
- A Queen cabin, located below deck and accessed via the main salon. It has a private en suite with stall shower.