- 34′ Jupiter tender
- 24′ Novurania Deluxe tender
- Waterslide from top deck
- 2x 3 person Yamaha jet skis
- 2x Inflatable kayaks (1×1 person/1×2 person)
- 2x Inflatable paddleboards
- 2x Seabobs (5S)
- 2x Wakeboards
- 2x Towable toys (chariot/banana)
- Water skis
- Snorkel gear
- Beach setup
- Fishing gear
|Year Built||2004 (Original)|
Nita K II
Superyacht NITA K II is a 170’ vessel built by Amels of Holland as part of their Tigre d’Or series, and launched in 2004. She last underwent a refit in 2016. She features naval architecture by Terrance Disdale, and modern interior design by Alberto Pinto that includes eight varieties of wood and other fine materials.
Her bright and spacious interior has several options for dining and entertaining. The main salon has a luxurious lounge with sofas, chairs, ottomans and a coffee table. The formal dining area has seating for 12 guests, and can be closed off from the lounge with movable decorative panels. The sky lounge, located on the upper deck, has a full entertainment center, fireplace, seating area, and casual dining table with seating for 6.
Her exterior deck space has a great selection of areas for socializing, entertaining and relaxing across all three levels. The large shaded aft deck has comfortable seating with couches, a table, and four cushioned chairs, and a casual al fresco dining area for 12. It also provides access to the swim platform and bridge deck. The bridge deck lounge is great for cocktails and conversation. NITA K II’s sundeck boasts a Jacuzzi, sunpads, a bar and small lounge area. There is also a gym on the sundeck complete with elliptical machines, treadmill, step machine, punching bag, pull-up bar, and a weight bench.
NITA K II has a great selection of water toys, tenders and sports. Guests can enjoy WaveRunners, SeaBobs, water skis, snorkel gear, fishing equipment, inflatable kayaks, assorted towables, a wakeboard and beach toys. Head to the swim platform to take advantage of the toys, or to simply take a dip in the sea.
NITA K II accommodates 12 guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-beam Master stateroom, located forward and on deck. It has a King size bed, walk-in wardrobe, and separate study. The his and hers en suite has a large shower.
- 2 VIP staterooms, located below deck. Each has a Queen size bed and en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub.
- 2 Guest staterooms, located below deck, each with Queen size bed, Pullman berth, and en suite bathroom with shower.