- 3.80m Highfield tender (for crew use only) with 30hp Mercury outboard
- Water ski (adult and children)
- Banana (3 seater)
- 2 Tubes
- 2 Inflatable SUP
- Fishing Lines
- Snorkeling gear
New Horizons II
NEW HORIZONS II is a 50’ Fountaine Pajot sailing catamaran, built in 2016. She is built for comfort and performance, and great for both new and experienced charter guests.
Indoors, her main salon and dining area are designed in an open plan, surrounded by ample windows that bring in natural light and provide beautiful views. There is a set-in table with L-shaped lounge and two seats for dining.
Outdoors, her aft deck has a selection of spaces for lounging, including a lounge across the back, plus a table and seating for al fresco dining. The flybridge has sunpads for relaxing and soaking up the rays. The bow has a smaller trampoline that makes room for additional sunpads.
NEW HORIZONS II has a great selection of water toys and sports on offer. There is a 12’ Highfield aluminum tender, water skis for adults and children, tubes, a wakeboard, stand-up paddleboards, fishing gear, and snorkeling equipment. Rendezvous diving is also available.
NEW HORIZONS II accommodates 11 guests in 5 cabins.
- 3 Queen cabins, two forward and one starboard rear. Each has its own en suite bathroom with separate shower.
- A Triple cabin, located port rear, with Queen bed and additional berth. It has a private en suite with separate shower.
- A Double cabin, located port hull middle. t has a private en suite with separate shower.