- Williams Jet Tender with 100hp (Turbojet 385)
- Adult, junior, and trainer water skis
- Adult and junior wakeboards
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards (dual usage – convert to windsurfers with 3 sail sets)
- 2 Kayaks
- Several towable inflatables
- 10 snorkeling sets of various sizes
- 1 X Go Pro camera in waterproof housing
- Canon camera
- A Mavic Pro Drone
- Onboard scuba diving
NENNE is a 67’ Victoria catamaran built and launched by Fountaine Pajot in 2017. This luxury vessel is sleek, elegant, and spacious.
Interior entertaining and lounging space centers on the salon. The seating area has beautiful leather upholstery, and an electric rise and fall coffee/dining table. The open galley has state-of-the-art appliances, fine china, and a wide selection of glassware.
NENNE’s exterior deck space has great options for dining, entertaining and relaxing. The flybridge is accessed from the cockpit via stairs on both sides. The comfortable seating area has benches, side tables, sofa, refrigerator and sink. The rise and fall tables can also be used for al fresco dining. A large bimini shade provides an escape from the sun, and has integrated lighting for evening cocktails. Additional side and rear covers can be used to block the wind for dining if desired. There is also a large double lounge cushion for sunbathing or enjoying the beautiful scenery. The large aft deck is shaded by the flybridge overhead, and has space for lounging, an elegant al fresco dining option, and two large pads for relaxing. A projector and large cinema screen can be viewed inside from the cockpit or salon.
NENNE has an excellent selection of water toys available to her guests, including snorkel gear, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, wakeboard, waterskis, inflatables, and scuba equipment.
NENNE accommodates 10 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A King cabin with desk, dressing area, and private en suite.
- 3 Queen cabins, each with private en suite.
- 1 Twin cabin, convertible to a Queen, with private en suite.