- Waterskis- adult & children
- Beach games
- Board games
- Tube- towable
- Snorkel & Scuba Diving Equipment
|Year Built||2001 (Original)|
NECKERBELLE is a 105’ luxury sailing catamaran, and one of only a few in its size in the world. She was built by Australia’s Azzura Shipyard in 2001, and last refit in 2009 which won her the “Best New Refit” honor at the 2010 World Superyacht Awards.
Her contemporary and spacious interior is furnished with maple and bamboo, creating a relaxing, beach house inspired atmosphere throughout. The main salon has a beautiful lounge area with L-shaped sofa, entertainment unit, and coffee table.
Exterior deck space is plentiful with many options for dining and entertaining. The flybridge cockpit, located above the salon, has a U-shaped seating area that’s perfect for cocktails. The aft deck has an al fresco dining area for up to 30 guests when at anchor or docked in port.
NECKERBELLE has an excellent selection of water toys and other activities to keep charter guests busy, including paddleboards, waterskis, a wakeboard, snorkel and scuba equipment, beach games, and a towable tube.
NECKER BELLE accommodates up to 12 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- A Master suite with en suite bathroom.
- A Double cabin with en suite bathroom.
- 2 Double cabins, convertible to Twins, each with en suite bathroom.
- An area of the Main Salon can be converted to a cabin for 2 guests, complete with a privacy screen and bathroom facilities.