- 32′ Pursuit Center Console 2x 300 HP Yamaha
- 16′ Williams Jet Tender 150 HP
- 2x Sea Doo Waverunners
- 3x Water Skis
- 1x Kneeboard
- 2x Paddle Boards
- 2x Paddle Boards (Inflatable)
- 1x Mega Paddle Board (Inflatable)
- 2x Clear Kayaks
- 1x Water Slide w/ Extension
- 1x Large Party Tube
- 1x Banana Boat
- 2x Inflatable Swans
- Beach Set Up (Tent/Chair/Toys)
- 8x Snorkel Sets(Fins/Mask/Tube)
- 2x Hammocks
- 1x Golf Carpet
- 4 Floating Chaise Loungers & 2x Water Lounge Chairs
MONI is a 107’ motor yacht built by Turkish shipyard Vicem Yachts in in 2012. This luxury cruiser features exterior styling and engineering by Vicem, who is also responsible for her interior design. She is recognized by her deep V semi-displacement blue hull, built-in cold molded mahogany and epoxy, and white superstructure.
MONI has a warm, inviting interior with dark woods and leather featuring heavily. The main salon is a traditional style yet it has a contemporary twist, spanning two levels. Large side windows bring in plenty of natural light. The lounge area has an L-shaped suede sofa to port which separates to create flexible seating options, plus two low coffee tables and two small side tables. The formal dining area has a walnut table and seating for up to 10 guests. Her bright galley, where your chef will prepare sumptuous feasts, has gleaming white countertops and cabinetry, and Gaggenau appliances. Opposite the galley is a day head. The bulkhead between the dining area and the galley holds a concealed wine chiller and wine racks.
Exterior deck space offers many options for lounging, dining and enjoyment for the entire family. Her large sundeck has a hardtop for optional shade, a large sunbathing area that can be transformed into a dance floor at night, a teak dining table and seating for al fresco meals, a wet bar and barbecue, and lounging areas forward and to port. Her foredeck is spacious with large sunpads and a semi-circular seating area with teak table and hammocks.
MONI offers her guests an excellent selection of water toys and sports, easily accessed via the swim/diving platform. She has waverunners, water skis, paddle boards, kayaks, snorkel gear, a banana boat, assorted floating chaise loungers and chairs, and even a water slide.
MONI accommodates 10 guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite with King size bed, large side windows, a leather-top vanity, small sofa, and en suite bathroom.
- 2 VIP cabins, each with King size bed and private en suite.
- A Guest cabin with Queen size bed and private en suite.
- A Twin cabin with 2 Single beds and private en suite.