- 13′ boston whaler with a 40 hp motor
- 2 x Paddle boards
- Light fishing gear
- Snorkeling gear
Built by Marlow Explorer in 2010, luxury motor yacht Miss Kulani is based in Papeete, Tahiti all year-round. It measures 75 feet in length.
The interior of Miss Kulani is equal parts comfortable and stunning, with Holly teak flooring found through all levels of the yacht. The main deck is open, airy and light, and houses a settee, plentiful seating, a built-in hidden sink, a fridge, and an icemaker. A wet a bar with stool seating for 3 can be found just across the salon, and throughout the space, a state-of-the-art entertainment system – with surround sound, a 50” retractable TV/DVD and an iPod docking station – is available to give guests onboard all of the daily luxuries of home. The separate galley and dining area can seat up to 8 people, and guests will enjoy panoramic views of the horizon from the galley.
Outside, Miss Kulani has a shaded aft deck with two built-in settees, and access to both the bridge deck and swim platform. The bridge deck has a wine cooler, lounge chairs and adjustable tables surrounded by a wraparound settee. The sun deck has plenty of lounge areas for sunbathing, a Miele electric grill, a hidden sink and solar panels – making Miss Kulani standout even further as an eco-friendly yacht.
- MISS KULANI is best suited for 6 charter guests, however, they will consider 8 upon request.
- Master Stateroom: Walk-around king bed. En-suite bath features sink and shower.
- Guest Stateroom 1: Queen size bed, plus 2 built-in Pullmans (for smaller children only). En-suite bath features sink and step-in shower.
- Guest Stateroom 2: Twin bed. En-suite bath features sink and step-in shower. Shares bath with Stateroom #3.
- Guest Stateroom 3: Over/Under Twin beds. Shares bath with Stateroom #2.
***This stateroom is better suited for very small children.***