- 32′ Edgewater 2011 W/ Mercury Verado 300 pair for fishing and diving
- Inflatable 23′ Joker tender with 150 Yamaha
- 2 Yamaha VX1100 jetskis
- 2 Seabobs
- 2 Paddleboards
- 2 Kayaks
- 6 Sets of scuba gear for certified divers, dive compressor
- Fishing gear
- Water slide
- Treadmill, Elipticall
Low: $150,000 /week
High: $175,000 /weekRates are Plus Expenses
Rates in the Mediterranean are in Euro
Eur 160,000 / Eur 180,000
|Year Built||2006 (Original)|
144ft motor yacht MIM was designed and built by Burger Boat Company in 2006. She last underwent a refit in 2015. One of the most impressive features of this yacht is the pneumatic glass-tube elevator surrounded by a circular sculpted bronze and glass stairway with illuminated glass treads that connects her three decks. In 2006, MIM won the Yachts International “Yacht of the Year Award” in Cannes following her debut at the Monaco Yacht Show.
Her classic contemporary interior is designed with African Cherry paneling and Amboyna Burl wood accent panels. MIM’s huge salon and dining area is surrounded by large picture windows, and glass doors open to a drop-down balcony. There is a large dining table with seating for 12 guests. The salon has L-shaped couches and four comfortable chairs around a large coffee table. The skylounge is bathed in light from almost full-height windows, and has an entertainment center, settees, glass coffee tables, a card table, and a pantry with dishwasher, ice maker and coffee maker. An office is located on the bridge deck, complete with computer station, chart table, settee and small tables.
MIM’s ample exterior deck space spans all three levels. The large aft deck has teak seating and an al fresco dining area adjacent to the main salon. The skylounge has an adjacent shaded aft deck with al fresco dining table, and a full-beam seating area that is perfect for evening cocktails. On the upper deck forward is an intimate al fresco fitted dining table with forward facing seating. Her sundeck is the ultimate entertaining space, complete with deluxe Jacuzzi tub surrounded by sunpads, a shaded al fresco dining area, BBQ service station, wet bar, lounge seating, chaise loungers, and optional shades.
MIM’s collection of water toys and sports is sure to please all charter guests, and is an approved RYA water sports centre. She has two tenders, jet skis, seabobs, paddleboards, kayaks, scuba gear, wakeboards, surfboards, and a trampoline. Port and starboard aft steps lead to the extended swim platform. She also has a gym with treadmill and elliptical machine.
MIM accommodates 12 charter guests in 7 cabins.
- A full-beam Master stateroom, located on the main deck, forward of the salon. It has a King size bed and en suite with steam shower, his and hers marble sinks, Jacuzzi tub, and bidet.
- A VIP cabin, located on the upper deck, has a King size bed and en-suite with shower.
- 3 Double cabins, each with Queen size bed, and private en suite with shower and bidet.
- 2 Twin cabins, each with side by side Twin beds. One is convertible to a King cabin.