- 30′ Regulator guest tender with 2x 300 hp 4 stroke Yamaha Outboards
- 19’ NAUTICA Wide body guest tender with 200hp engine
- (2) two man Kayaks
- 2 Stand-up paddle boards
- Snorkel equipment
- Water-skis (adults and children’s)
- 2 bikes
- Beach party equipment
- Beach games
- Fishing gear
- Exercise equipment
- DIVING gear. Captain Kenny Tassin is a PADI Open Water Scuba instructor
|Year Built||2003 (Original)|
Milk and Honey
Charter yacht MILK AND HONEY was built by Palmer Johnson in 2003 and refitted in 2013. She boasts a spacious interior decorated in exquisite materials, and generous exterior deck areas perfect for relaxing in the sun.
MILK AND HONEY is a tri-deck yacht offering the volume and space of a 150-footer in her 125’, perfect for a luxurious charter in the Bahamas. Simple yet elegant touches include an olive and inlaid black walnut floor, American cherry and Cuban mahogany panelling, and soft leather accents.
Among the abundance of indoor and outdoor spaces is the sun deck, with a spa pool, bar, and wicker settees. Also on this deck are oversized lounge chairs that adjust to face the sun or shade and can convert to sun pads. One level down, on the boat deck, there’s a large table for dining under the stars. Meals are also served on the main deck, either in the formal dining salon or in the soft breeze on the aft deck.
MILK AND HONEY has an excellent selection of activities available to guest, including water toys and tenders, beach party equipment, bikes, fishing gear, and 10 full sets of scuba diving equipment.
- MILK AND HONEY can accommodate 10 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite, located on the main deck, features a private office, large stateroom with centerline King size bed, walk-in closets, and his and hers vanities and WCs connecting to a central steam bath, shower and Spa Pool tub.
- 3 Queen staterooms, each with private en-suite, located on the lower deck.
- A Twin stateroom with upper and lower Pullmans, and private en suite, also on the lower deck.