- 5m Novarania jet tender with 350hp Volvo inboard
- 2 x SeaDoo XP-DI wave-runners (2 man)
- 2 x water-skis
- 1 x wake-board
- 2 x paddle-boards
- 1 x inflatable donuts
- 1 x inflatable fly fish
- 2 x electric bikes
- Selection of snorkeling equipment
- Jellyfish net
|Year Built||2006 (Original)|
MIDNIGHT SUN is a 121’ motor yacht launched by International Shipyard Ancona in 2006. She underwent an extensive refit in 2015. Her luxurious interior is designed by Cristiano Gatto Design, and her exterior styling is by Andrea Vallicelli.
Her interior features rich dark woods, creams, plush furnishings, and soft olive green touches. The salon and dining area is designed in an open plan which makes socializing a breeze. Forward is the lounge with opposing sofas and entertainment unit. A wet bar is to port, and a games table is to starboard. The formal dining area is aft, and has semicircular glass doors that lead to the generous aft deck.
Outdoors, the aft deck has a lounge area that’s perfect for morning coffee. On the flybridge is a further lounge area and sunpads where guests can enjoy cocktails and snacks al fresco. Her sundeck is perfect for relaxing or entertaining, with a massive sunpad that converts to a seating area, a wet bar, an al fresco dining space, and a deluxe Jacuzzi tub.
MIDNIGHT SUN has an extended swim platform that is perfect for exploring the water toys and sports available. Guests can enjoy SeaDoos, water skis, a wakeboard, paddleboards, inflatable toys, and snorkel equipment. Other features include a swim ladder and a jellyfish net.
MIDNIGHT SUN accommodates 10 guests in 5 cabins.
- A split-level, full-width Master suite located on the main deck. It has a Queen size bed, desk, vanity, and loveseat. An en suite bathroom is located on the lower level.
- 2 Double cabins, located on the lower deck, each with its own en suite.
- 2 Convertible Twin/Double cabins, located on the lower deck, each with its own en suite.