- 1 x 6,2m Scanner with 230hp inboard engine Stayer turbo Diesel
- 1 x 4,2m Zodiac with 50hp outboard engine Evinrude
- 1 x Yamaha FX 1800hp cruiser wave-runner three-seater
- 1 x Yamaha VX 1100hp cruiser wave-runner two-seater
- 2 x Paddle boards
- Water ski equipment
- Fly board
- Wake board
- Ride wake surf cwb
- Tubes, Banana
- Fishing and snorkeling equipment
MIA RAMA is a 175′ superyacht built by luxury yacht builder Golden Yachts and naval architect Hydritec S.A., Italy in 2010. This yacht’s elegant and rich design was styled by Studio Giorgio Vafiadis, and the furnishings exude the most alluring atmosphere, offering guests a taste of la dolce vita – ”the good life”.
MIA RAMA’s majestic interior is styled with solid oak floors and one-of-a-kind African Teak wood decorating the salon. Her salon extends into large viewing windows for the best scenes of the Mediterranean, and unforgettable cuisine, by a distinguished chef, is best enjoyed in the connecting formal dining area over stories of the day’s greatest adventures. Near her master cabin, one staircase leads to the upper deck salon with welcoming and warm round seating area, the secluded VIP cabin, a small gym, and the bridge, while another leads down to the remaining cabins. Many of the cabins with en suites also feature jacuzzi tubs, and the master and VIP cabins open up to spacious walk-in closets.
An inviting staircase leads guests to all MIA RAMA’s decks. She hosts generous seating in half-moon lounge seats and dining atop her upper and aft decks, so that the possibilities for capturing idyllic island scenes are endless. Her main attraction is the sun deck with sunbathing mattresses for relaxing afternoons and a bar next to the jacuzzi for the most exciting starlit evenings at sea enjoyed with the best of company. A complete dining area also is offered atop the sun deck.
MIA RAMA is no stranger to flights of fancy – she hosts a Scanner, Zodiac, and two Yamaha cruisers for fishing, excursions ashore, and speeding atop the waves on water skis, a wakeboard, flyboard, and a banana.
MIA RAMA accommodates 12 charter guests in 7 cabins:
- Master Cabin with king bed and en suite with jacuzzi tub
- Two VIP Cabins with king bed and en suite with jacuzzi tub
- Two Double Cabins with queen beds and en suites with jacuzzi tub
- Two Twin Cabins, each with two twin beds and pullman berth, and en suite