- BRIG E380 RIB (2008/2015) with 50HP outboard engine
- 1 x Yamaha Superjet Jetski
- 1 x Yamaha Waverunner
- Water skis
- Knee board
- Stand Up Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Inflatable T-dock
- Inflatable water toys (3 man wing, one-ma bullet)
- 2 x 3-Man inflatable sea kayaks
- 2 x Deep-sea rods, reels and tackle with rod-holders
|Year Built||2007 (Original)|
MIA KAI is a 97’ motor yacht built by Turkish shipyard Bilgin and launched in 2007. She was last refit in 2015 and features a modern, stylish ambiance for discerning charter guests. Both her exterior and interior design are by Mer & Design and Philippe Subrero.
MIA KAI’s interior has a clean and simple theme with neutral beige tones paired with rich dark wood. Her salon has a comfortable lounge area with large leather sofas, a formal dining table and bar accented by rich mahogany paneling.
Exterior decks aboard MIA KAI are great for entertaining and relaxation. Her flybridge is a focal point with its Spa Pool, barbecue, al fresco dining area and sunpads. The aft deck provides another outdoor entertaining option for meals, snacks or cocktails.
Water toys and sports available aboard MIA KAI include a Zodiac tender, jet ski, water skis, snorkel gear, fishing equipment and inflatables. Her swim platform provides easy access to the collection of toys and sports as well as to the sea if you want to take a refreshing swim.
MIA KAI accommodates 8 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- 2 Double cabins, each with in-room entertainment, and private en suite bathroom.
- 2 Twin cabins, each with in-room entertainment, and its own en suite bathroom.