- Semi-rigid tender 15 feet / Engine: Honda 4 stroke 50 HP
- Seabob jet
- Jet ski (only in Mediterranean)
- Water skis
- Skim board
- 2 Rigid 2 men kayaks (inflatable)
- Fishing equipment, Deep sea fishing gear
- Snorkeling for 8
Low: $38,000 /week
High: $50,000 /weekRates are Plus Expenses
Rates in the Mediterranean are in Euro -
Eur 33,000-Eur 45,000
MAYRILOU is a 68’ catamaran that was designed and built in 2016 by Sunreef. Her innovative layout – featuring the main salon and exterior deck space on the same level — won an award at the World Yachts Trophies during the 2016 Cannes Yachting Festival.
Her main salon has large floor to ceiling windows, creating a seamless space that opens onto the cockpit. There is a lounge area with large sofas and coffee tables, a bar, formal dining area, and galley.
Exterior deck space includes large sun pads and cushions on the flybridge, a lounge area with low tables, and a barbecue for casual al fresco meals. There is also a luxurious Jacuzzi for 4. For the ultimate in relaxation, spa treatments are available to guests.
MAYRILOU has a great selection of water sports and toys that are sure to please each guest. They are stored in an aft garage with a door that creates a beach platform when open. She has a jet ski, seabob, water skis, a wakeboard, kayaks, fishing equipment, snorkel gear and more. Rendezvous diving can be arranged upon request. Following an afternoon on the waves, guests can rinse off in the deck shower.
MAYRILOU accommodates 10 guests in 5 cabins.
- A Master cabin, located on the main deck, with Queen size bed and private en suite facilities.
- A VIP cabin with Queen size bed and private en suite facilities.
- 3 Double cabins, each convertible to Twin beds and with a private en suite.