- Walker Bay tender w/70 hp
- Water Skis: 3 sets, small child, child & adult. Slalom
- Snorkel Equipment: Various mask & fin Sizes
- Towing ring
- Boogie board
- 2 wake boards – child & adult
- 1 tube
- Kite boarding
- One body surf board
- 2 X 1 man kayaks
- 2 X 2 man kayaks
- Diving instructor onboard
- Diving Equipment: 8 tanks, 8 BCDS, 8 regs
- Fishing Gear
Catamaran MATAU is a 75’ Privilege yacht launched in 2005 by Alliaura and designed by Marc Lombard. She features bold lines and geometric shapes, both in her interior and exterior spaces. Without a doubt, she is one of the most luxurious catamarans currently available for charter.
MATAU’s interior décor is a stunning art deco style. The salon features pale wood accents, white leather upholstery, and sophisticated black and red highlights. Large windows surround the space, bringing in natural light and setting the scene with spectacular views. The space includes a lounge area, a bar, and a formal dining space. It is the perfect setting for cocktails or a leisurely dinner.
Exterior decks provide numerous spaces to relax, entertain, and enjoy, including trampolines, a teak beach, and easy water access from the transom steps. The aft cockpit is spacious with room for relaxing, entertaining and al fresco dining. The bridge deck features a seating area, table, and a sunbathing platform where guests can take in the surrounding views.
MATAU has a great selection of watersports and toys, including an Arimar tender, water skis, snorkel equipment, and fishing gear.
MATAU accommodates 8 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- A Master suite with centerlined King size bed, and a private en suite with his and hers sinks, a full-size Spa Pool tub, and separate shower.
- 3 Queen guest cabins, each with private en suite facilities.