- 1 x Novurania Rib 5m (160hp) diesel inboard
- 1 x Avon Rib 3,6m (40hp) outboard
- 2 x canoes
- 2 x Jet ski Yamaha SX Cruiser (1200hp) 3-person
- 3 pairs of water skis (adults and children)
- Snorkeling gear for 10 (all sizes)
- Fishing gear
Measuring 104 feet in length, the luxury super yacht, Marnaya, was first built by Maiora in 2010.
The interior of Marnaya was designed as a place to entertain. In addition to a main salon and dining room, it comes equipped with a double cabin on the main deck that’s convertible into a full-service playroom; one with a games console, a 40” flatscreen TV, and plenty of seating.
Outdoors, Marnaya is equally comfortable. The garage door can open at a 90-degree angle, and has a mattress on top of it – giving guests an idyllic place to sunbathe. Sofas are dotted throughout, including a large one on the sun deck, right next to a BBQ and sunbathing area.
Perfect for leisure charter guests and water sports enthusiasts alike, this yacht comes equipped with a great selection of water toys and tenders; from a 5m Novurania Rib with 160 hp Diesel inboard, a 3.6m Avon Rib with 40 hp outboard and a sailing boat, to a jet ski, water-skis, a kneeboard, fishing gear and snorkeling gear for up to ten people, including children.
Marnaya can accommodate up to 12 charter guests in five cabins:
- 1 Master Cabin has a king Duxiana bed.
- 1 VIP Cabin has a queen bed.
- 2 Twin Cabins have a Pullman Berth each.
- 1 Guest Cabin is convertible, and has a sofa that can convert into a double bed.