- 35′ Scout towed tender
- 4 x Yamaha jet skis
- Funair 27′ Slide
- 30′ Swimming pool / Bunny pad
- 2 x Seabobs
- 22 Complete Sets of brand new 2018 Scuba pro dive gear
- 5 Sets of Riffe spear fishing equipment
- 2 x 5-man inflatable paddle boards
- 2 x Stand up paddle boards
- 2 x Malibu Kayaks
- Full set of offshore fishing equipment
- Towables, inflatables, wakeboard, water skis
- Amazing beach set up equipment provided by Eureka Outdoors
|Year Built||1997 (Original)|
LOON is a 155’ luxury motor yacht built by American shipyard Christensen in 1997, and last refit in 2017. She was designed by Donald Starkey, and her opulent interior and exterior styling is the work of Glade Johnson Design.
LOON’s interior is finished in exquisite light cherry wood with lacquers and impeccable attention to detail. She has large, deep windows on each level, creating a bright, airy atmosphere. Her main salon features a large pop-up TV, three oversized chairs, a pair of armchairs, and a coffee table. The formal dining room has a large wood block table and comfortable seating for 12 guests. The sky lounge is a popular spot for relaxing and entertaining with seating, a wet bar, and entertainment unit. Day bathrooms are located on both the main and bridge deck levels.
Adjacent to the main salon is the aft deck, with an al fresco dining area for 12 guests and a wet bar. Stairs to starboard lead to the swim platform and the bridge deck. The aft bridge deck is adjacent to the sky lounge, and features a shaded space with chairs and coffee tables. Her vast sun deck boasts a forward helm station with three navigation chairs, a four person sunbed aft, a settee and table to port, and a barbecue station to starboard. The sun deck also has a large Jacuzzi tub.
The lazarette is the hub for LOON’s selection of water toys and sports, accessed through the transom door. From the large swim platform, guests can enjoy jet skis, SeaBobs, a flyboard, scuba diving, spear fishing, paddle boarding, kayaking, water skis, and assorted towable toys. In May 2018, a Funair 27’ slide and a 30’ swimming pool are being added. For fun on land, there is beach equipment by Eureka Outdoors.
LOON accommodates 11 guests in 6 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite, located forward on the main deck. It has a King size bed, and an en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi and separate shower.
- 4 Double cabins, each with Queen size bed, wardrobe, and en suite marble bathrooms.
- A Single cabin, aft of the Master suite, ideal for a nanny or a child.