- Caribe 3.80 meters with a Honda 40 hp
- Two Seadoos for Diving and snorkeling.
- Donut and a Flick kick brand Jobe
- Wakeboard and skies brand Jobe
- Two paddle surf brand Nais
- One kayak for two
- 4 complete diving Aqualung sets plus a compressor Bawer Junior II
- 10 complete set of snorkels for adults and 2 for children
- Kite surfers welcome as Captain Chris is a passionate kite surfer
Low: $29,500 /week
High: $33,500 /weekCaribbean rates are All Inclusive
Mediterranean rates are plus expenses
Eur 22,000 / Eur 28,000
Measuring 67 feet in length, catamaran Lir was built in 2014 – the work of renowned French shipyard, Fountaine Pajot, as well as Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design. Available for charter in both the Mediterranean and the Caribbean, Lir is the ideal yacht for intimate groups of family and friends.
The contemporary and elegant décor of Lir’s interior is nothing short of spectacular. The catamaran’s open-plan living area provides plenty of places for relaxation; while the main salon, lounge and modern-white galley is well equipped with state-of-the-art entertainment systems, seating and dining areas, and a full-service kitchen, where the onboard chef can cater to all guests’ food and drink needs.
Outside, Lir is equally impressive. Aft of the salon, sliding glass doors open out onto the guest cockpit, where a large entertaining area has ample seating, a teak dining table, and countless sun pads and shading. While the sundeck has plenty of seating, two tables, a full-service wet bar and idyllic views, the ship also has two large trampolines and a nice collection of water toys – making it perfect for any active travelers on board.
LIR can accommodate 8 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- A Master suite with Queen size bed, private lounge, and spacious en suite facilities.
- 3 Double cabins, each with private en suite facilities.