Measuring 130 feet in length, Lionshare was first built by Heesen in 1987. It was later refit in 2013, when it got a new interior from Clifford Denn, and today, it is one of the most prized charter yachts in operation.
The interior of Lionshare is both light and airy, primarily due to its contemporary, open plan layout, neutral tones, hardwood floors and dark wood accents. Soft furnishings created a comfortable room to relax, while the design scheme evokes true elegance.
The exterior of the yacht is stunning; one that creates a relaxing ambiance for all guests and visitors onboard. The deck areas are expansive, providing ample space for relaxation and those beautiful Mediterranean and Caribbean views. Among its luxurious amenities, the sundeck has a Spa Pool, and a full wet bar can be found on its panoramic aft deck.
To make sure guests have the time of their lives, Lionshare comes with a crew of eight, including certified diving and jet ski instructors and a masseuse, as well as a full range of water toys: like a 24’ Melges sailboat, jet skis and more.
Tenders & Water Toys
- 33′ Intrepid towed tender with twin Mercury 300hp outboard engines
- 23′ towed rigid inflatable tender with 200hp outboard engine
- water skis (adult & child)
- towable toys
- 2 x 3-person Yamaha VXDeluxe waverunners
- 2 x stand-up paddleboards
- snorkeling gear
- fishing gear
- 2 x Cayago F7 Seabobs + 2 x F5S Seabobs
- Jetsurf – a jet propelled surfboard
- Diving equipment and Dive instructor onboard
- Paintball at sea
|Length||130ft / 39.62m|
|Beam||24.11ft / 7.35m|
|Draft||7.6ft / 2.32m|