- Tender Lomac 4.5m with Yamaha 60hp
- Plastimar 2.6m with Yamaha 2.5hp
- 2 x Water Ski
- 1 x Children’s Water Ski
- 1 x Monoski
- 1 x Wakeboard
- 2 x Tubes
- 2 x Canoe
- 2 x Paddleboards (SUP)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Sea Bob (upon request)
|Year Built||2000 (Original)|
Let It Be
LET IT BE is a 118′ Technomarine motor yacht, built in 1998 and last refit in 2012. This distinct and elegant vessel is the perfect combination of luxury, comfort and performance.
Interior deck space is plentiful aboard LET IT BE. She has a modern main salon with dark glossy wood and white soft furnishings, a bar, full home theater system, and adjoining formal dinning room forward. She also has a second salon on the upper level, which includes leather couches and arm chairs, plus a full office. An occasional splash of red and green adds a vibrancy to the yacht’s interior spaces.
LET IT BE’s exterior deck space includes an ample upper level deck, with comfortable loungers for sunning or relaxing, and a small covered al fresco dining area. Her aft deck, located on the main level, also has a small table, which is ideal for casual breakfasts or people watching while in port.
Active groups will enjoy LET IT BE’s collection of water toys and sports, which includes two tenders. Speed across the surface of the ocean on water skis, skim the calm seas in a canoe, spend an afternoon deep sea fishing, or explore the surrounding water with the Sea Bob.
- LET IT BE accommodates 10 guests in 5 cabins.
- A Master stateroom, located on the main deck, with Queen size bed, en suite bathroom, a lovely seating area and vanity table, desk, audio visual center, and mini bar.
- 2 VIP staterooms, located on the lower level, each with a Queen bed, spacious en suite bathroom, a lovely seating area, audio visual center, and large walk-in closets. .
- Two twin staterooms are located amid ships, both with their own ensuites facilities.