- 9.1m (30ft) Cris Craft tow tender with 2 x 300hp engines, rigged for fishing
- 6.1m (20ft) Novurania tender w/200 hp Yamaha engine (Mediterranean only)
- 6.1m (20ft) beach landing craft tender w/200 hp Yamaha engine (Bahamas/Caribbean only)
- 2 x SeaDoo GTI waverunners
- 2 x kayaks
- Waterskis, kneeboards, wakeboards & tows
- 2 x inflatable Chariots
- 2 x SeaBobs
- 2 x stand up paddle boards
- 11.6m (35ft) inflatable water slide
- Snorkeling gear
- Fishing gear
- Inflatable rock climbing wall
- Diving boards on each deck
|Year Built||1997 (Original)|
LAZY Z is a 170’ super yacht built by luxury yacht builder Oceanco and naval architect Richard Hein in 1997 and refit in 2017. From leisurely days spent inside an interior of stylish mosaics and modern amenities to a evening dips in the deck jacuzzi and watersports galore, friends and family enjoy coming together for this unforgettable charter.
When it comes to relaxation, LAZY Z delivers. Stylish and comfortable settings invite guests into a wide-open salon with c-shaped sofa seating lit by natural light and brilliant views with horizons of sea framed on either side. The secret of this main salon is that it converts into a movie theater for the ultimate entertainment zone while underway. Her main deck holds a place for relaxation in solitude, or the “zen den”, and a sky lounge provides additional room for lounging around. A gorgeous, split-level master cabin is the perfect place to rest and rejuvenate, complete with observation deck for taking in panoramas of sea along with a deep jacuzzi tub, and his and hers ensuites set in beautifully-colored mosaic tile, while the remaining cabins are just as stunning. She luxuriously accommodates 12 guests within her master and guest cabins.
Way up on LAZY Z’s sun deck, there’s a bar for drinks in the evenings and stairs leading up to the jacuzzi illuminated by modern lights guiding each step by night. An outlook tower provides unforgettable views of the sea. Louis’ lounge on the sun deck is another place to relax and get lost in the sound of the waves, while the bridge deck hosts intimate dining that puts guests next to island scenery. A swim platform at the stern of the ship adds the advantage of easy swim access.
Count the many ways to have fun on the water with LAZY Z. Her inventory includes a Cris Craft tender, a Novurania tender rigged for fishing (only for Mediterranean), and a beach landing craft tender for trips ashore. Two SeaDoos offer a chance to race out on the waves, while seabobs and a dive compressor make underwater excursions possible. But the giant slide is phenomenal and completes the most memorable dream charter.
Lazy Z can accommodate 12 guests in 6 cabins.
- Full beam split level master suite w/ king bed. His & Hers en suites finished in blue marble with spa like faciliites including jacuzzi bath (Hers port) and large oval shower (His stbd). Curved upholstered French doors lead to the raised owner’s lounge forward w/ 180 degree panoramic windows. With His and Hers reclining armchairs port & stbd, this private salon also doubles as an office or a massage room.
- 2 x double cabins each w/ king bed (port & stbd fwd); shower room en suite
- 1 x double cabin w/ double bed & pullman (port mid-ships); shower room en suite
- 1 x double cabin (port aft) with king bed; shower room en suite
- 1 x convertible cabin (stbd aft) with king bed (convertible to 2 x singles); shower room en suite