- 14′ RIB centre console with 60hp 4 stroke
- 2 x Jimmy Sykes SUP’s Scout special edition (standard) and Woodpecker (racing)
- Surf Boards: Long, fun, short and fish + tuition
- Floating Water lounge with sun shade
- Floating cooler and stereo
- Halyard flying
- Water skis
- Fishing gear
- Snorkel gear
|Year Built||2010 (Original)|
Built by Lagoon in 2010, the luxury sailing yacht Lady Katlo measures 62 feet in length. It underwent two refits, an extensive one in 2013 and a shorter, 6-week refit in 2016. Making this Caribbean yacht extra special, the carefully-curated interior design was the work of the very talented Van Peteghem – Lauriot Prevost.
The interior of Lady Katlo is very contemporary. Walk inside, and you’ll find light woods panels and soft, cream furnishings juxtaposed with rich, dark wood floors. Vertical windows surround the salon, bringing in plenty of ample natural light. Adding to its allure, there’s also a formal dining area, large sofas and a flat screen TV.
Walk out of the generous salon, through the wide glass-sliding doors, and take in the yacht’s beautiful exterior. Step out onto the generous aft deck, and right in front of you, you’ll find a shaded alfresco dining option, a wet bar, plenty of sun pads and relaxing seating, and more. The side decks lead the to a spacious foredeck, which has two large sunning trampolines, and just above, there’s a luxurious sun deck with ample space to enjoy a sunset cocktail with family and friends.
Lady Katlo can accommodate up to 6 charter guests in three well-appointed cabins.
- 1 Master Suite with a walkaround queen bed, a private lounge, separate deck access, a PlayStation 3 console, Apple TV and a spacious ensuite bathroom.
- 2 VIP Staterooms with a walkaround queen bed, a PlayStation 3 console, Apple TV and spacious ensuite bathrooms.