- 32’ Intrepid towed Tender 2×300 Yamaha
- 14′ Aquascan Jet Tender 160hp
- 2 x 3-person wave runners
- 2 x 10’2″ Paddle Boards
- 2 x kayaks plus 2 x inflatable kayaks (for children)
- Water skis (slalom, adults and children)
- Snorkel gear for 12 (adults and children)
- Towable toys (Rave, Banana boat, 2×3-person, 2×1-person, trampoline)
- Full array of Fishing Equipment
- Exercise Equipment: 2 Treadmills, free weights, yoga mats and instruction DVD’s, resistance bands, pull-up bar
- SCUBA – 6 full dive sets and commercial grade dive compressor for certified divers
|Year Built||1997 (Original)|
Charter yacht LADY J was built by Palmer Johnson in 1997 and refitted in 2011. Her interior was designed by Terence Disdale and her exterior styling is by Tom Fexas Yacht Design. She is a tri-deck motor yacht built to the highest standards and prepared to provide a superior charter experience.
LADY J is spacious and comfortable for family charters yet elegant and intimate for couples. Zero speed stabilizers ensure a calm and relaxing charter experience. The spacious sundeck is one of her defining features, with oversized sun pads, a full wet bar, Jacuzzi, two treadmills, and two chaise lounges.
Her oversized aft deck provides generous seating for al fresco dining, along with optional umbrellas for shade. The main salon features a seating area an L-shaped sofa and other soft seating, the exquisite formal dining area, and a top of the line entertainment system. The sky lounge has a comfortable seating area, entertainment system, games table and a bar .
A vast array of water toys and activities make LADY J the perfect choice for active groups.
- LADY J can accommodate 12 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-beam King master suite, located on the main deck. It has an office, sofa, bookcases, desk, and full entertainment system. It also has a his and hers en suite bathroom with separate shower, two sinks and large Jacuzzi tub.
- 2 Queen cabins, each with private en suite with shower and tub, ample storage space, and a full entertainment system.
- 2 Twin cabins with trundles, convertible to Kings. Each has a private en suite with shower and tub, ample storage space, and a full entertainment system.