- 17′ Williams Jet Tender 104 HP
- Yamaha 2-Person Waverunner
- 2x Inflatable Paddle Boards
- Brownies Third Lung
|Year Built||2006 (Original)|
LADY DORIS is an 82’ Sunseeker motor yacht that was built in 2006 and last refit in 2017. Her sophisticated exterior design and engineering package are by Don Shead Yacht Design, and her luxurious interior is by Ken Freivokh.
Her interior space is generous with a large main salon featuring a lounge area with opposing sofas, an entertainment center, and a formal dining area for 8 guests, all surrounded by large windows.
Exterior space on LADY DORIS includes the aft deck lounge with an al fresco dining area, and the fly bridge with an additional al fresco dining space, sun loungers, and a Bimini cover.
LADY DORIS has a full-beam swim platform that provides charter guests effortless access to the water and sports on offer. The selection includes a 17’ Williams jet tender, a 2 person waverunner, stand up paddleboards, a double kayak, and snorkel gear. Rendezvous diving is also an option.
LADY DORIS accommodates 8 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- A Master cabin with walk-around King bed, settee, and en suite.
- A VIP cabin with walk-around King bed, settee, and en suite.
- A Twin cabin with 2 Single beds and en suite.
- A Twin cabin with Bunk beds and en suite.