- 1 x 785 Ribeye tender with 300 HP yamaha and ski pole
- 1 x 18 ft Castoldi jet drive tender Yanmar 4JH Turbo diesel (75HP)
- 1 x Small Novurania tender (centre console) with 30 HP Evinrude
- 1 x Seadoo (3 person jetski)
- 3 x 2 Person biscuits (64″)
- 3 x single style slalom water skis
- 1 x hyper lite wakeboard with bindings
- 1 x wake skate
- 4 small fishing rods and tackle for light fishing
- 2 x single Hobie kayaks with foot pedal power and paddles
- 1 x two persons Hobie kayak with foot pedal and paddles
- 2 x SUP with paddles and leg rope
KOMOKWA is a 135’ super yacht built by luxury yacht builder Horizon and naval architect Espinosa Yacht Design in 2010. Dream big while discovering the Caribbean within this stunning vessel fit with the finest furnishings and exuding sophisticated contemporary ambiance inside and out.
With modern details in black and white fabrics and design, KOMOKWA’s interior captivates with a rich contrast. Her salon provides an open seating space for friends and family to gather together, while a formal dining arrangement around a glass oval table seats guests next to windows pouring in natural light. Exquisite quarters make for tranquil nights at sea set with soft, luxurious fabrics, contemporary windows and light fixtures, and impressive marblework in the en suites. Her cherrywood owner’s cabin with an owner’s deck lounge set with a bar and a deep jacuzzi tub in the en suite exaggerates the luxury. She accommodates up to 10 guests within 5 cabins between her master, VIP, guest, and twin cabins.
KOMOKWA’s fabulous exterior provides space for lively entertainment while on the water. Her sun deck welcomes guests to lounge around in the sun or shade with a bar, extensive seating, and even a hot tub next to horizons of sea. The bridge deck provides another location for seating and conversation in a c-shaped arrangement with additional armchairs completing the circle, while the main aft deck hosts the perfect place to dine with Caribbean sunsets in sight.
KOMOKWA provides opportunities for excursions of all types from tenders for easy shore access to a three-seater SeaDoo for speeding across with water or towing skiers behind. Fishing and tackle gear allow for light fishing, and single or two-person kayaks slow things down to a serene island pace. Her lower deck houses a gym with exercise equipment as well as a sauna for relaxing in solitude, while an experienced crew serves up delectable cuisines to top off the charter cruise of a lifetime.
KOMOKWA accommodates 10 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- Owner’s Cabin with king bed, lounge, and en suite with jacuzzi tub
- VIP Cabin with king bed and en suite
- Guest Cabin with queen bed and en suite
- Two twin cabins with en suite