- One Novurania 5.3m with 150hp outboard
- one Novurania 3.6m with 50hp outboard
- one Honda two seater waverunner 160hp
- fishing and snorkeling equipment
|Builder||Cantieri di Pisa|
|Year Built||2005 (Original)|
Based in Greece, the luxury motor yacht, Kintaro, was built by the Italian shipyard, Cantieri Di Pisa. It was first built in 2005, and underwent an extensive refit in 2014. Kintaro’s interior and exterior design was the work of none other than Studio Vafiadis.
The interior of Kintaro is equal parts comfortable and luxurious. The salon and dining area is laid out in a contemporary plan, and is marked by a plush social lounge, white sofas and a stylish coffee table, all aft of the formal dining table. A long port side hall leads to the galley and casual dining area, all of which features only the finest woods, highest quality finishes and a soothing neutral ambiance.
The exterior living areas onboard Kintaro are equally stunning. Designed to entertain, a shaded deck space with alfresco dining and plenty of seating is located just aft of the salon. While teak decks wrap around the entire yacht, the stern folds out — creating a massive swim platform and a teak beach. On the generous foredeck, a large sun pad and seating area form the perfect spot for an afternoon respite. Finally, a spacious sundeck is dotted with ample sun pads, plenty of seating, a full wet bar, alfresco dining and countless places to relax and entertain with friends.
KINTARO can accommodate 12 charter guests in 6 cabins.
- Master cabin with king size bed on the lower deck.
- Two VIP cabins with queen size beds on the lower deck.
- Two Twin cabins with one Pullman berth each on the lower deck.
- One cabin with single bed on the main deck.