- 32’ Intrepid Center Console
- 2 x 2014 Yamaha wave runner
- 2x paddle boards
- 1x ocean kayak
- Towing tube
- Wake board
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing equipment
- Floating mats
- Dive Compressor
- 4 BC’s and Regulators
|Year Built||1995 (Original)|
Yacht KELLY ANNE was built by Broward Marine in 1995 and is 110’ in length. She underwent a refit in 2014, and boasts generous deck areas, making her perfect for a relaxing and entertaining Bahamas charter.
Kelly Anne has a contemporary interior with neutral soft furnishings, elegant joinery and plenty of natural light throughout. The salon and dining area is open plan with a generous lounge aft including a plush L-shaped sofa, 2 occasional chairs, 2 ottomans and a marble-topped wet bar with seating. Forward is the formal dining area. The salon has a full entertainment system and panoramic windows. A foyer forward of the salon leads to a day head, the pilot house, and a full-beam country style galley with casual dining table.
KELLY ANNE’s aft deck has an al fresco area plus additional seating. There is also a generous size cockpit, a few steps down from the aft deck. This is ideal for enjoying water sports and fishing, and leads directly onto the extended swim platform.
If you crave a quiet escape, the foredeck has an intimate upholstered seating area. The upper flybridge deck is great for relaxing and entertaining by day and night, with its deluxe Jacuzzi tub, sunpads, al fresco dining area, wet bar and partial shade.
- Kelly Anne can accommodate 10 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A Master stateroom with King size bed, walk-in wardrobe, and his and hers en suite facilities with a stall shower in his and a Jacuzzi tub in hers.
- A VIP cabin with Queen size walkaround bed and en suite facilities.
- 3 Guest cabins, each with side-by-side Twin beds and en suite facilities.