- 17′ Novamarina tender. 60 hp Honda
- 14′ with 40 hp Honda
- 4 double kayaks
- Fishing gear, crab pots and shrimp pots
- Snorkeling gear
- Water skis
|Year Built||1987 (Original)|
Motor Yacht Kayana was launched in 1987 by Vosper-Thornycoft. This classic vessel has undergone a major refit in 2002 and now offers luxurious charters through the beautiful Alaskan waters. Yacht Kayana is 36 meters (120-feet) and has a cruising speed of nine knots with a maximum speed reaching over twelve knots.
Yacht Kayana offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests. Her elegant interior includes thick carpeting, stunning Madrona paneling, and gorgeous window coverings. She boasts three separate dining areas, a media center with full-theater surround sound and a sky lounge that overlooks it all.
With beautiful teak decks, guests will never want for an outdoor location to relax. Outside the sky lounge, guests can relax in a spacious hot tub and watch the scenery drift by.
Yacht Kayana features a variety of amenities and water toys, including two tenders and kayaks for exploring hidden coves and inlets along the coastline.
Kayana can accommodate 12 charter guests in 7 cabins.>
- Two beautiful master staterooms with the full beam master stateroom located midship (which can be divided into two staterooms) and a Sky Master located on the upper deck surrounded by windows.
- Three aft staterooms of which 2 have one double bed and one twin bed and the third with two twin beds.
- An additional room next to the sky-master stateroom can also be used as a convertible stateroom if needed.