- Tender Williams 445
- 2 X Seabob
- 3 X Kitesurf (different sizes)
- 3 X Rings
- 3 X Complete scuba diving equipment
- 2 X Water skis
- 2 X Standup paddleboard
- Naughty Boy inflatable beach platform
|Year Built||2008 (Original)|
JULIE M is an 83’ motor yacht built by Italian shipyard Ferretti in 2008. She was last refit in 2016 and features exterior design is by Zuccon International Project.
Her interior is bright and welcoming with its contemporary color scheme, light oak wood, and elegant yet comfortable furnishings. The main salon is open plan with the lounge aft and formal dining area forward. The lounge has an L-shaped sofa, occasional chairs, coffee table, and entertainment system. The dining area seats 8 guests around a clear glass table. The entire space is bathed in natural light from port and starboard windows plus a sliding glass door aft.
Outdoors, JULIE M has many options for relaxing and socializing. The aft deck, adjacent to the salon, has a shaded al fresco dining area, ample seating, and access to the swim platform. Wrap-around decks lead forward to the foredeck and its raised sunpad. Her upper deck has sunpads, an al fresco dining option, wet bar and BBQ service station, seating, a Jacuzzi, and removable Bimini shade.
Charter guests will love JULIE M’s fold out garage door on the transom, forming a teak beach club level. This is where you can access the sea, and her collection of water toys and sports. Fishing, scuba diving, kitesurfing, water skiing, stand up paddleboarding and more activities await.
JULIE M accommodates 8 guests in 4 cabins.
- A full-beam Master cabin, located on the lower deck amidships. It has a King size bed, large en suite with shower, and floor-to-ceiling windows that provide beautiful views.
- A full-beam VIP cabin forward on the lower deck with a Double bed and private en suite facilities.
- 2 Guest cabins, each with 2 Twin beds convertible to Doubles, each with its own en suite.