- 1 tender Novurania DL 430
- 1 jet ski Seadoo RXP 2008 155hp
- Water skis
- Snorkeling gear
JESTER is a 95’ luxury motor yacht built in 2009 by Italy’s Azimut Benetti Yachts. She features naval architecture by Azimut’s in-house engineering team, exterior design by Stefano Righini, and interior design by Carlo Galeazzi.
Indoors, her style is classically elegant, with light upholstery against dark wood. An electric sliding door leads to the salon, which boasts alcantara fabric ceilings and Pelle Nuvola Camelia panels. The space has a lounge with sofas and a coffee table, a bar, and a formal dining area with seating for eight. Large windows provide ample natural light and panoramic views.
Outdoors, JESTER has a sporty yet elegant ambiance. The large teak flybridge has a Jacuzzi, sunpads, al fresco dining area with U-shaped sofa and table, BBQ and bar. The foredeck has a U-shaped sofa with table and a sunbathing area. The main deck has another al fresco dining option on the stern.
During your charter on JESTER, you’ll enjoy a selection of water toys, including a Seadoo, water skis, and snorkel gear. The toys and the water are accessed via an extended swim platform.
JESTER accommodates 8 guests in 4 cabins.
- 2 Master suites, located on the lower deck with King size beds, night tables, walk-in wardrobe, seating area, vanity, and spacious en suite bathroom with tub shower.
- A VIP stateroom, located on the lower deck. It has a Queen size bed, wardrobe, and en suite with shower.
- A Guest cabin, located on the lower deck, with Double bed and en suite with shower.
- A Twin cabin, located on the lower deck, with 2 Single beds and en suite with shower.