- 2017 34′ Nor-tech towed tender, center console with 2x350hp Mercury
- 2016 17′ Williams Sportjet diesel with Yanmar 110hp
- 12′ Zodiac rescue tender with Yamaha engine
- 2x Yamaha Spark Waverunners 2016
- 2x paddleboards
- Snorkel gear
- Scuba gear – 4 sets
- Dive Compressor – Divemaster on board, certified divers only
- Spear fishing equipment
- Fishing gear
- Inflatable floating tender dock for swim platform
- 2x 18-speed bicycles
- Gym equipment – free weights, weight bench, yoga mats
- Beach games and picnic setup
|Year Built||2014 (Original)|
JEDI is a 123’ custom motor yacht built in 2014 by Admiral in Marina di Carrara, Italy. Her luxurious interior is by Admiral Yachts, and her exterior styling is by Luca Dini Design. She was last refit in 2017.
Indoors, JEDI’s large main salon has an L-shaped sofa, a coffee table, and lounge chairs surrounded by floor-to-ceiling doors and windows. The formal dining area has a table for 10 guests. Meals are prepared in the state-of-the-art galley. Carrara marble is featured throughout the interior of the yacht.
Exterior deck space is plentiful with many options for entertaining and relaxing. The main aft deck has an al fresco dining area, and space for lounging and sunbathing. There is direct access to the aft beach club from this deck. Her sun deck is a large terrace overlooking the sea, and is popular with charter guests. The forward area is for al fresco dining with its bar and lounge. Aft is the oversized Jacuzzi surrounded by large sun pads. For an escape from the sun, shade is provided by a hard top, a retractable sun awning, and a removable sun shade. An additional lounging space is forward on the bow with a seating and a sunbathing area.
JEDI’s transom door opens to form the beach club, with a terrace and swim platform, plus a bar corner, a day head, and a sauna. Guests will enjoy an assortment of activities, including scuba diving, snorkeling, and fishing. Available toys include waverunners, paddleboards, and sea scooters. For fun while ashore, there are 2 18-speed bicycles, and a beach picnic kit that includes games. Gym equipment is also available, including free weights, a bench, and yoga mats.
JEDI accommodates 10 guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-beam Master stateroom, located on the main deck. It has large windows that bring in plenty of natural light. There is a King size bed with bedside tables, a vanity, and a seating area with sofa. The walk-in wardrobe provides plenty of storage including shelves, drawers, and rods. The exquisite en suite bathroom has a double hand basin, mirrors, a shower, toilet, and a set of bath accessories.
- A second full-beam Master stateroom with King size bed, bedside tables, a desk with chair, a wardrobe, and private en suite with hand basin, mirror, toilet and shower.
- A full-beam VIP stateroom King size bed, bedside tables, a desk with chair, a wardrobe, and private en suite with hand basin, mirror, toilet and shower.
- A Guest stateroom, located on the lower deck, with Double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables, and en suite with hand basin, mirror, toilet and shower.