- One tender Searay 5,8m with 180hp engine
- One rib Zodiac 3.4m with 20hp outboard engine
- One Yamaha wave runner two-seater 170hp
- One Yamaha wave runner three-seater 110hp
- Water skis
- Stand up paddle board
- Two canoe
- Snorkeling equipment & fishing gear
|Year Built||1997 (Original)|
JAAN is a 138’ yacht built by luxury builder Intermarine SPA in 1997 and refit in 2016. This yacht is perfect for anyone wishing to explore the Mediterranean within the intimate comforts of luxurious accommodations, precise craftsmanship, and naturally lit furnishings that glow with aesthetic brilliance.
JAAN welcomes her guests within refreshing interiors. Her salon opens up to light cream fabrics contrasting the rich, dark wooden decor and makes the perfect place for entertaining friends and family within a round seating area. This room also extends into formal dining, including a long stretch of elegant wooden table for sharing laughs and catching up with guests over gourmet cuisine. She even offers a study next to her master cabin along with luxurious additions, such as jacuzzi tubs and onyx marble water basins the larger en suites for maximum relaxation.
High up on her flybridge, JAAN holds expansive seating arrangements across oversized lounge areas for amazing sea views while sunbathing. The upper and main decks also complete the seaside dining experience with two options for comfortable table and chairs expanding into half-moon couch seating. At the stern, she hosts a long beach club for diving into the water, so guests can get up close and explore what lies below.
Between WiFi access, high-speed activities and tools for excursions, JAAN not only offers comfort but a rush of excitement. She holds a Searay tender, Zodiac boat, Yamaha waverunner two-seater, and another Yamaha waverunner three-seater for adventuring across the surface. Towables such as a wakeboard, wakesurf, water skis, and tubes make the days thrilling for all. Or guests can opt to slow down the pace with a full list of fishing equipment, snorkeling gear for underwater tours, and canoes for floating atop shallow waters.
JAAN accommodates 12 charter guests in 6 cabins.
- Master Cabin with king bed and en suite
- VIP Cabin with king bed and en suite with jacuzzi tub
- Two Double Cabins, each with queen bed and en suite with jacuzzi tub
- Two Twin cabins on the lower deck, with two single beds that can be converted into a spacious stateroom, by a sliding door. Shower in each cabin