- 18′ Novurania 550 RIB with 90hp Yamaha outboard
- 2 x Seadoo Spark Waverunners 900 HO
- 4 x Standup Paddleboards
- Water skies
- Brownies Third Lung VS335X 3-diver hookah system
- Brownies Dive Compressor
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
|Year Built||2001 (Original)|
IV TRANQUILITY (formerly known as UNPLUGGED) is a 94’ Lazzara motor yacht, built in 2001 and last refitted in 2014. This elegant yacht is well-suited to families with young children.
Her stylish interior, perfect for socializing, features decor that is accented by high gloss cherry wood, light colored fabrics, and large windows that bring in plenty of natural light. She has an elegant main salon with a large L-shaped lounge, a couch, and a large coffee table. Forward is a small occasional table with four club chairs. The galley has a large U-shaped dining table. There is also a den/study adjacent to the Master suite.
Exterior space on IV TRANQUILITY is great for relaxing or dining. The flybridge has a wetbar with three stools, a wraparound lounge with table for al fresco meals, a BBQ grill, and a Jacuzzi. The aft deck has an oval table and chairs for al fresco dining.
Water sports lovers will enjoy IV TRANQUILITY’s selection of toys, including a Novurania tender, waverunners, stand up paddleboards, a wakeboard, water skis, tubes, snorkel gear, and fishing equipment. Steps lead down from the aft deck to the swim platform where guests can access the water toys on offer, or take a dip in the sea.
IV TRANQUILITY accommodates 6 charter guests in 3 cabins.
- A Master suite with private en suite.
- 2 Double cabins, each with private en suite.
- There is a private den/study which can comfortably sleep two extra guests.T he den is adjoined to the Master Suite and shares the master head.