- Novurania 4.3m inboard engine Yamaha 70 HP
- 3 Seater Jet Ski Yamaha 1800
- Water Ski (adult and children)
- 3 Seater Bananas
- 2 tubes
- Fishing & snorkeling equipment
|Year Built||2006 (Original)|
First built in 2006, the luxury superyacht Ithaki was later underwent an extensive refit in 2015. It was built by Baglietto, and the interior and exterior design is the work of Francesco Paszkowski.
The interior décor is equal parts bespoke and sophisticated. The design is light and airy in nature, and the main salon is filled with a plush leather sofa, cooling grey hues, comfortable chairs and a luxurious coffee table. Rich dark woods perfectly compliment the yacht’s paler wood wall panels, and surrounding windows fill the space with ample natural light. The formal dining area sits adjacent to a stylish foyer.
The exterior spaces onboard are equally stunning. Spread across two levels, the yacht is home to a partially-shaded aft deck with an alfresco dining table and plenty of seating, as well as an extended swim platform with plenty of water toys onboard.
For a quiet spot to read a book or enjoy the views, the bow has an intimate seating area. On the upper deck, there is a lounge with an alfresco dining table, chaise loungers and a full wet bar.
Ithaki can accommodate 12 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- One Master Cabin with King size bed
- Two VIP Cabins with Queen size beds
- One Double Cabin with double bed and extra pullman berth
- One Twin cabin with extra pullman berth