- 27′ Pro-Line Center Console towable tender
- 14′ Inflatable Tender
- 1 Jet Ski
- Floating Mats
- Snorkeling Gear
- Fishing Gear
- Water Skis (Adult)
Low: $20,500 P/W
High: $20,500 P/WRates are plus expenses
|Year Built||2002 (Original)|
Motor yacht ISLAND GIRL was built by the Hatteras boatyard in 2002 and refitted in 2010 and 2013. She is 75’ in length and welcomes her guests with a warm, country-style ambiance on their luxury yacht charter vacation.
ISLAND GIRL has a comfortable, open plan salon, perfect for relaxing after a playful day under the sun. The lounge area is aft with cool blue furnishings, occasional chairs and a 42” pop up TV with entertainment system. Forward of the lounge is the formal dining space which looks onto the open galley. An optional country-style breakfast/lunch table is opposite of the galley, with a marble top and plush leather booth seating.
ISLAND GIRL’S large aft deck has a covered al fresco dining area with ample seating for 6-8 guests. Further aft is the transom, which provides a swim platform for easy access to the water. Above, the flybridge is the perfect spot for entertaining with generous seating both on port and starboard, plus a full wet bar.
- ISLAND GIRL can accommodate 6 charter guests in 3 cabins.
- The Master suite is amidships and full beam with King size bed, full entertainment center, and en-suite His & Hers facilities.
- A Guest VIP cabin with Queen size bed and en-suite facilities.
- A Guest stateroom with Queen size bed and en-suite facilities.