- One tender Gomonautica 3.70m with 40hp Yamaha outboard
- One Seadoo 1300 GTI (3-person) waverunner
- Snorkeling Equipment
Measuring 75 feet in length, Iris was built by Azimut in 2004.
The interior of the yacht is equal parts stylish and comfortable. With its refined furnishings, the interior areas of the yacht were designed for only the most elite travelers; inspiring luxury, opulence and comfort. It even houses a dining area that is just perfect for formal dinners with large groups of family and friends. Its split-level saloon is both spacious and welcoming, and the living area is decidedly cozy, especially with its two semicircular settees facing each other – making the perfect conversation space.
Outside, the yacht is just as beautiful and functional. There is an aft deck table, where meals can be served; as well as a sundeck with plenty of loungers and alfresco dining –just perfect for sunbathing, lounging or dining with family and friends.
There is a marvelous sun mattress area in the fore of the yacht that makes for a wonderful place to lounge while cruising.
IRIS accommodates 8-10 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- One Master cabin on the lower deck with queen size bed.
- One VIP cabin on the lower deck with double bed.
- Two cabins with twin beds on the lower deck with a Pullman berth in each.