- Zodiac Yachtline deluxe 470 with Yamaha 80 HP
- Bombard AX compact 500 with Yamaha 9.9 HP
- Jobe banana rider for four persons
- O’Brien Le Tube Deluxe
- Tube Screamer
- O’Brien Jumpseat 2
- O’Brien combo skis Celebrity
- JR Celebrity
- O’Brien Ace
- Wakeboard System 124
- O’Brien Surge kneeboard
- Laser Sailboat
- 2 Rigid 2-men Kayaks
- BIC Sport Tobago
- The yacht is also equipped for snorkeling, fishing and deep sea fishing
Low: $75,000 /week
High: $82,500 /weekRates are plus expenses
Rates in the Mediterranean are in Euro
Luxury sailing catamaran IPHARRA was launched in 2010 and is the first 102’ Sunreef multihull ever produced. Her length combined with a 40’ beam offers unprecedented space and comfort for charters in the BVI.
Evoking a warm and romantic atmosphere throughout, the interior of Ipharra features contrasting shades of wenge and anegre woods, customized lighting and accents of geometric furniture. Subtle hints of neutral beiges, creams and ivories forms the perfect backdrop for Ipharra’s contemporary décor. Panoramic windows, offering breathtaking views of the sun and sea, surround the spacious main saloon.
Ipharra’s exterior is just as idyllic. With plenty of beautiful areas to enjoy the shade or sun, the spacious flybridge is the perfect place for guests to indulge in a tropical cocktail. From there, walk up the spiral staircase to the aft deck; where guests can relax in oversized sofas or enjoy a mean at the catamaran’s large, inviting dining table.
Need something to do during the day? Checkout Ipharra’s impressive collection of water toys – it has water skies, Seabobs and a sailing laser vago that promise guests an adventurous day at sea.
Ipharra can accommodate 12 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- A Master suite with King size bed and private en suite.
- 3 VIP cabins, each with Twin beds convertible to Queens. 2 of these have an additional Pullman berth. Each has a private en suite.
- 1 Guest cabin with up and down Single beds, and private en suite.