INVICTUS is a 216.6’ luxury motor yacht, built in 2013 by Delta Marine, with exterior design and engineering by Delta Design Group. With incredible volume over her six spacious decks, she offers more space, more light, more luxury and more fun to her guests. She also has an elevator connecting the decks.
The interior of the yacht has opulent foyers and intimate lounge areas that features exotic woods, intricate veneers, Art Deco fixtures, custom Lalique glasswork, and rare Italian marble. Entertainment is a priority, with a bar on each deck, and a piano in the main salon. INVICTUS has a movie theater with raised stadium seating for 14, reclining armchairs, and a huge screen.
INVICTUS has expansive deck spaces where guests have a great selection of al fresco dining options. Enjoy breakfast on the sun deck, take lunch by the pool, or sit down to a gourmet meal on the Owner’s deck. Her sun deck really is the ultimate spot for fun in the sun, with its barbecue, Jacuzzi and and sun loungers.
Active charter guests will love the beach club, where they can access the yacht’s collection of water sports and tenders with ease. She has everything from Sea doos, kayaks and paddleboards to a banana boat, tubes, and a trampoline. INVICTUS also has a fully equipped gym.
Tenders & Water Toys
- 11.6m/38′ Jupiter tow tender with 3 x Yamaha 300hp engines (Mediterranean only)
- 8.5m/28’ Comitti V luxury cocktail boat with 2 x Volvo D3 220hp engines
- 8.5m/28’ Novurania chase boat Volvo D4 300Hp engine
- 2 x 1500cc Sea doo GTI SE 155(2013)jet skis
- 1 x 8 person banana boat
- 1 x 12.8m/42’ trampoline
- 1 x 3 person tube “Big Maeble”
- 1 x 2 person tube “Air tube”
- 2 x stand up paddle boards 3m/10’ & 2.4m/8’
- 2 x Hobie stand up pedalboard
- 2 x 2 person ocean kayak
- 3 x wakeboards “small, medium, large”
- 1 x scurf board
- 1 x wake skate
- 1 x hydrofoil air chair
|Length||216.6ft / 66.02m|
|Beam||43ft / 13.11m|
|Draft||12.1ft / 3.69m|