- 39 ft /11.88 m Nor-Tech center console / 3 x 300 hp
- 22 ft /6.7 m Novurania / 220 hp diesel
- 2 x 3-person Yamaha V1 Sport waverunners
- water slide
- 2 x paddle boards
- wake board
- knee board
- snorkel gear
- assorted towable toys
- fishing gear
- beach equipment
- EXERCISE EQUIPMENT (on sundeck): adjustable dumbbells, resistance bands, medicine ball
Low: $220,000 /week
High: $250,000 /weekRates are Plus Expenses
Rates in the Mediterranean are in Euro
|Year Built||2011 (Original)|
IMPROMPTU is a 164’ custom motor yacht built in 2011 by Trinity Yachts. She last underwent a refit in 2016. Her exquisite exterior design and engineering package are by Trinity Yachts, and her luxurious interior is designed by Patrick Knowles.
IMPROMPTU’s interior is spacious with great options for entertaining and relaxing. The salon is an open plan with the lounge and dining area separated by an island credenza. The lounge features two opposing sofas, an armchair, and a baby grand self-playing piano. The dining room has a wooden dining table with seating for 12 guests. A grand staircase is located in the central walkway, forward of the dining area, and there is a powder off off the foyer. The Skylounge boasts a large L-shaped sofa to port, a wet bar with stools, a game table, a wine cellar, and a powder room.
Exterior deck space is plentiful. The main aft deck has a raised conversation area with a sofa, coffee table, chairs and end tables. Dual staircases lead to the extended swim platform and tender garage. The skylounge aft deck has a circular al fresco dining table for 12, 2 sofas, 2 coffee tables, and 4 chairs. There is a vast, partially shaded sundeck. Aft of the hardtop is a 12 person Jacuzzi, sunpads, umbrellas, and chaise lounges. Under the hardtop is an L-shaped wet bar with 5 stools, barbecue, powder room, and a casual dining table with seating for up to 10 guests. Forward of the hardtop is a semi-circular seating area and a full-width sunpad. The Portuguese bridge is located forward of the bridge, with built-in bench seating.
Guests will love IMPROMPTU’s collection of water toys and sports, including two 3-person waverunners, a water slide, paddleboards, water skis, snorkel gear, fishing equipment, a kneeboard, beach toys, and assorted towable toys. Fitness equipment is also available, including dumbbells, resistance bands, and a medicine ball.
IMPROMPTU accommodates 12 guests in 6 cabins.
- A split-level Master suite, located on the main deck forward. It features a King size bed, a private study, an elevated lounge with sofa and chair, and his and hers bathrooms. His bathroom has a steam shower, and hers has a Jacuzzi, vanity, and walk-in closet.
- A VIP suite, aft of the wheelhouse, with Queen size bed and en suite bathroom with shower.
- 3 Double cabins, each with King size bed, desk and private en suite bathroom.
- A Twin Cabin with 2 Single beds, desk, and private en suite bathroom.