- 29′ Donzi Center Console 2 x Mercury 250ph each (set up for sport fishing, snorkeling, island hopping)
- Paddle boards
- Wake Board
- Snorkel and Free Diving Gear
- Spear Fishing Gear
- Assorted Beach Toys
- Towed Toys – inflatable tubes (2 and 3 man)
- 8 x Inflatable Fiest Island Lounge Chairs
- 8 x Single inflatable tubes
- 2 x Inflatable coolers for lazy river and shoal lounging
- Beach BBQ and Bonfire set up
|Year Built||2004 (Original)|
IL CAPO (formerly known as ENTREPRENEUR) is a 110’ yacht delivered by Broward Marine of the USA in 2004, and last refit in 2016. Her naval architecture is by Donald L. Blount & Associates, and her interior design is by Miami’s Luiz De Basto.
Her bespoke interior has a distinctly Italian style, with fine soft furnishings, warm cherry woods, hand selected fixtures and fittings, marble countertops, and ample natural light. The salon and dining area is an open plan surrounded by panoramic windows, featuring a large lounge area, and a formal dining space forward. Further forward and separate is the country style galley with a casual dining space.
Exterior living options on IL CAPO are plentiful. The shaded aft deck includes an al fresco dining option with banquette seating around a table for 10 guests. The foredeck features a double sunpad that’s perfect for sunbathers. Her large sundeck has ample seating, an al fresco dining option, a deluxe Jacuzzi, a marble-topped wet bar, and a professional-grade stainless steel grill with rotisserie.
IL CAPO has an impressive selection of water toys and sports, including paddleboards, wakeboards, snorkel and free diving gear, spearfishing and sport fishing equipment, various towable and inflatable toys, and a beach BBQ set up. There is also an extended swim platform from the transom.
IL CAPO accommodates 8 charter guests in 4 cabins.
- A full-beam Master stateroom, located below deck amidships, with King size bed, sofa, vanity and his and hers en suite facilities with a large walk-through shower.
- A VIP cabin, forward of the galley, with a center lined King size bed and private en suite.
- A Queen cabin to port with private en suite.
- A Guest cabin with two side-by-side Twin beds and private en suite.