- 1 x 7.8 metre Naiad tender
- 1 x 7.2 metre Nautica Express tender
- 1 x Zodiac rescue tender
- 2 x Yamaha FX 1300 Jetskis (3 seaters)
- 1 x Kawasaki Jetski 800 SXR (stand-up)
- 2 x Seabob underwater jet scooters
- Assorted inflatable toys, wakeboard, kneeboard, waterskis
- Complete inventory of snorkelling equipment
- Complete fishing inventory
Motor yacht IDOL (ex OUTBACK) is a stunning 193’ Austal vessel. Her naval architecture is by Austal. Her exterior design is by Sam Sorgiovanni Designs and Austal, and her interior is by Sam Sorgiovanni Designs. With her large open areas and floor to ceiling windows, she has the ambiance of a luxurious beach house.
Her interior is uncluttered with chic whites and clean lines. Her comfortable skylounge is the perfect place to relax by the bar or on the comfortable leather couches. The large windows bring in natural light, adding warmth to the space. The main salon boasts comfortable cream-colored couches and a homey yet chic atmosphere.
The focal point of IDOL’s exterior is the sundeck, with its Jacuzzi, ample space for sunbathing, bar, daybed, and al fresco dining area. Her upper deck offers a unique dining option with a Teppanyaki grill for delicious meals.
IDOL offers an array of watersports and other activities for guests, including 3 tenders, jet skis, sea bobs, inflatable and towable toys, water skis, snorkel gear, and fishing equipment. She also has a fully equipped gym.
IDOL accommodates 12 charter guests in 7 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite, located on the main deck, with office and en suite facilities.
- 2 Double VIP cabins, located on the upper deck, each with en suite facilities.
- 3 Double guest cabins, located on the lower deck.
- 2 Pullman berths in the gym.