- 23′ Albury Brothers Tender
- 2019 Yamaha VX cruiser HO Jet Ski
- 2 Seabobs
- 2 Large Nauti Bouy rafts for lounging or play
- Inflatable jump pad (similar to trampoline just no springs)
- 6-8 person full snorkel and spearfishing gear
- Mantus shallow water beach diving gear for 6
- Brownies third lung for hookah
- 2 Towable rafts
- 2 Water skis
- Complete kite surfing gear for 3
- Also available at additional cost (please inquire) – 2015 47′ Intrepid w/ Tuna Tower and a SeaKeeper completely decked out for fishing and diving.
|Year Built||2010 (Original)|
HIGH RISE (formerly CAMERON ALEXANDER) is a 101’ custom Hargrave raised pilothouse motor yacht. She was built at their Kaohsiung, Taiwan shipyard in 2010 to a design by Jack Hargrave, and last refitted in 2018.
Her exterior and engineering were designed by Hargrave, and her luxurious interior is the work of Yacht Interiors by Shelley.
Her interior is stylish yet comfortable. The open-plan salon has high ceilings, and is decorated in an ivory, oyster, amethyst and platinum color palette against high-gloss cherry wood. The salon offers ample seating and a state-of-the-art entertainment center. The bar has an impressive floating glass top above stainless steel supports and grey marble. The floating glass above intricate cabinetry is continued in the formal dining area with seating for 8 guests.
HIGH RISE’s exterior has beautiful teak decks, and al fresco dining areas on both the aft deck and the flybridge. The hub of outdoor entertaining is the flybridge with its ample seating, full bar, large barbecue grill, six-person Jacuzzi, sun loungers, and an electric sunroof for shade as desired. It also has enough space to carry a 15’ tender and a 3-person jet ski.
HIGH RISE accommodates 9 guests in 4 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite located on the main deck with private entrance, King size bed, and hidden 42” television. The beautiful en suite bathroom features Perlato and Emperadora marbles, two vessel sinks, and a large shower.
- A full-beam Master suite, located on the lower deck, with King size bed, large dresser to starboard and large settee to port, and a marble en suite bathroom.
- 2 identical Twin cabins, located on the lower deck, convertible to Queen cabins. Each has an extra Pullman berth and marble en suite bathroom.