- Novurania 4.60m with 80hp Yamaha outboard engine
- One Yamaha three-seater wave-runner 115hp
- Two kayaks
- Snorkeling and Fishing Equipment
Built in 2010 by Falcon, the luxury superyacht Helios measures 115 feet in length. It is available for charter in both Turkey and Greece, and comes with a full crew of six members. The Falcon 115 is the largest yacht, and serves as the flagship of the Falcon yacht collection.
The interior of Helios is both stunning and classic. The design is Italian in style; a fitting décor for a yacht equipped for an Eastern Mediterranean charter. Marked by only the most refined finishing and detail, Helios also boasts plenty of comfort and space. The saloon features an open-plan layout, one divided into living and dining areas, and sits adjacent to a full-service galley.
Outside, there is plenty of space for guests onboard to roam and entertain. The yacht is outfitted with many different water toys, and much of the space is versatile – perfect for throwing dinner parties and sunbathing alike.
Helios can accommodate 12 charter guests in 5 cabins.
- One VIP cabin on the main deck fore with walk-in wardrobe, minibar and safe.
- One Master cabin on lower deck with desk, walk-in wardrobe, minibar and safe.
- One VIP cabin on the lower deck fore, wardrobe, safe and mini bar.
- Two Twin cabins on the lower deck with one Pullman berth in each and wardrobe.