- 18′ Nautica RIB
- 3 x Yamaha wave runners
- Wave runner docking station
- 2 x SeaBobs
- 1 x 2-man canoe
- Towable tubes / rafts
- Beach set up – BBQ
- Snorkel gear
Low: $$135,000 /week
High: $$145,000 /weekRates are Plus Expenses
Rates in the Mediterranean are in Euro
|Year Built||1994 (Original)|
Luxury motor yacht GRAND ILLUSION is a 145’ vessel that was built by the Palmer Johnson Company in 1994, and features interior styling is by Demitri Christian of Demitri Christian Design. She underwent an extensive refit in 2017, which included an extension on her transom. She is unique because she can cruise in close to beaches and shorelines with her shallow draft, unlike other yachts of her size.
GRAND ILLUSION’s interior is fully air conditioned throughout. Her main salon has an elegant yet comfortable lounge area with large sofas and coffee tables, and a formal dining area with seating for 10 guests. The skylounge is another great spot for cocktails, snacks and casual conversation, and features comfortable sofas and seating as well as a full entertainment center.
Exterior deck space is plentiful with many options for dining, relaxing and fun. Aft of the main salon is a large open deck area with seating for 10. Aft of the skylounge is a great spot for al fresco dining, or for sunset cocktails. The sundeck is a popular spot with its large Jacuzzi, sunpads, loungers, al fresco dining option, and full wet bar. It converts to an open air cinema so you can enjoy movies under the stars.
Steps lead from the main deck down to a teak beach with chairs and umbrellas. An inflatable dock and folding stairs provide easy access to the tenders and waverunners. Guests can enjoy swimming, paddle boarding, scuba diving, water skiing, snorkelling, wakeboarding, and a selection of towables and inflatables.
GRAND ILLUSION accommodates 11 guests in 5 cabins.
- A full-beam Master suite, located on the main deck. It has a King size bed, extra large walk-in closet, sofa, desk with chair, and vanity. The his and hers marble en suite bathroom has a tub, walk-in marble shower, separate toilets and bidet, and a wet room.
- The “Alabaster” room, located forward on the lower deck. It has a California King bed, two side chairs and a desk, a large closet, and marble en suite bathroom with shower.
- The “Ebony” room, located midship on the lower deck. It has a California King bed, a vanity and desk, a large closet, and marble en suite bathroom with shower.
- The “Silver” room, located aft on the lower deck. It has a Queen size bed, mirrored vanity, sofa, and marble en suite bathroom with shower.
- A Twin room, located aft on the lower deck. It has 2 Single beds with personal end tables, a desk, closet, and marble en suite bathroom with shower.